Ventana has the unique distinction as the only master-planned community in the Fort Worth Independent School District where all K – 12 schools in the attendance zone are high-performing. Ventana students attend the highly acclaimed Westpark Elementary School (PK-5) and Benbrook Middle-High School (6-12). Both schools are located just down the road from Ventana on Chapin School Road and are conveniently situated right next to each other, providing an easy commute for Ventana families.
Ventana residents also benefit from schools with brand new, state-of-the-art facilities! The new Westpark Elementary opened for the 2016-2017 school year and Benbrook Middle-High School was fully renovated in 2016.
- New construction, completed in 2023
- $58mm state-of the art sustainable facility; designed with a focus on integrating new technologies
- Part of the highly rated Benbrook feeder pattern
- New construction, completed in 2016
- $19mm state-of the art sustainable facility; designed with a focus on integrating new technologies
- Highly rated with excellent teacher experience
- Completed in 2011 and fully renovated in 2016
- $35mm invested to date; new bond proposal for an additional $35mm baseball field and athletic complex
- Programs ranging from orchestra to JROTC and seven varsity sports provide excellent extracurricular opportunities to students in addition to their academic studies.